What is the Mobile Food Distribution Program?
- A program designed to distribute additional food resources to those in need at no cost to them.
- Community Lifeline Center(CLC) are grateful to the North Texas Food Bank for supplying the food for the events.
- There are distributions throughout the every month. For a list of updated dates, times and locations, please visit the home page.
- An updated list of location can be found on the home page.
- Our friends and neighbors in McKinney and the surrounding areas experiencing food insecurity based on their income level or any type of crisis are welcome to receive food to help their families.
- Information will not be tracked. A short survey is all that is required, to help identify the areas of greatest need.
- We have many volunteer opportunities. To sign up as a group of ten or individually please visit- https://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090a4aa4a72aa7f94-clcfood
- CLC would welcome anyone who would like to donate to our Mobile Food Distribution Program. Please visit these links in order to come alongside us to help with funding. Click Here to Donate
- Each family will receive produce, dairy items, and a box containing shelf stable items including fruits, vegetables, and protein. Please note the box will weigh between 25 and 40 pounds.
- The Feeding Friends and Families Program was renamed the Mobile Food Distribution program in the Fall of 2022 to better align with CLC's long-term strategic mission.
- The program is still the same as before, and your number did not changing, just the name!
- Community Lifeline Center (CLC), a 501 c(3) non-profit, helps local residents manage crises and navigate their way back to self-sufficiency, primarily by providing financial help with rent and utilities, and providing food to those in need.