- What is Feeding Friends and Families?
- A program designed to distribute additional food resources to those in need at no cost to them.
- Alliance of Elite Youth Leadership (AEYL) and Community Lifeline Center(CLC) are grateful to Services of Hope and the North Texas Food Bank for supplying the food for the events.
- January 16, February 6 & 20, March 6 & 20
Where is the distribution location?
- 300 Throckmorton
Please follow the signs at the site to enter the location from the south side.
Who can receive the food?
- Our friends and neighbors in McKinney and the surrounding areas experiencing food insecurity due to COVID19 or another type of crisis are welcome to receive food to help their families.
- Information will not be tracked. A short survey is all that is required, to help identify the areas of greatest need.
- We have many volunteer opportunities. To sign up as a group of ten or individually please visit- https://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090A4AA4A72AA7F94-feeding
- AEYL and CLC would welcome anyone who would like to donate to Feeding Friends & Families. Please visit these links in order to come alongside us to help with funding:
Community Lifeline Center - https://communitylifeline.org/donate/
What items are in the boxes?
- Each family will receive two boxes of food. One will contain produce and dairy items,
Please note the boxes will weigh between 25 and 40 pounds.
Who is AEYL?
- The Alliance of Elite Youth Leadership (AEYL), a 501 c (3) non-profit, is a community-based organization offering COMMUNITY and ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT through a variety of resourceful services for a direct holistic approach to supporting the success for families in the community.
- Community Lifeline Center (CLC), a 501 c(3) non-profit, helps local residents manage crises and navigate their way back to self-sufficiency, primarily by providing financial help with rent and utilities, and providing food to those in need.